VoiStock Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") will respect and pay close attention to the handling of personal information of the people who wish to use the services provided by the company (hereinafter referred to as the "user").
1 Personal Information
"Personal information" is information about individuals such as name, address, date of birth, age, sex, address, phone number, family information, e-mail address, ID, IP address, place of employment, affiliation, work address, work phone number, credit card number, bank account number, browsing history, and information about inquiry, which can be used to identify an individual by using one or the combination of two or more of them.
1. The Company uses the information collected from users through the use of this service and other related services, only for the following purposes.
(1) To provide this and other related services
(2) To charge a usage fee for using paid services
(3) To prepare documentation for suitable advirtesements and/or improvements on this and related services, based on users' age, gender, and hobbies
(4) For prevention of violation of the terms and conditions of this service, and resolution of operational trouble
(5) To create a statistical data such as user usage form (however, the created data shall be processed data so that it can not identify an individual)
(6) To contribute to the development and improvement of this and related new services, by understanding users' usage
(7) To deliver e-mails, confirmation of application for notification services, mails and notifications
(8) To send notifications about the results of campaigns and lotteries, and to deliver rewards and sweepstakes
(9) To deliver information about various membership and other services
(10) For requesting to participate in surveys, and to report the results
(11) To grasp the usage status of this product/service and this web site, and to deliver information and research about a/an corporation/organization, including this Company, that seems to be beneficial to the users
The Company will use the personal information collected through the use of this and related services by the user within the scope of necessity to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, except in the cases listed below.
Cases as prescribed by law
If it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
If there is a particular need to promote healthy development of children and to improve public health, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
If it is necessary to cooperate in order to accomplish the statutory affairs executed by the state or local authorities, or an entrusted individual, and if there is a possibility that the completion of the affair will be hindered by obtaining the consent of the person
4 Collection method of personal information
The Company collects user's personal information to the extent that the user uses this and related services
The collection of other personal information shall be carried out in a proper and fair way, and shall not be acquired by an unauthorized manner contrary to the user's intention.
5 Notification of Acquisition
If the Company obtains personal information in ways other than through the use of this and related services, it shall notify or publish the purpose of use in advance. It shall also be announced if the purpose of use has been changed.
6 Management of personal information
The Company will manage the user's personal information properly and safely.
7 Entrusting management
The Company may entrust the handling of collected personal information. In that case, the Company shall sign required contracts with the entrustee, and shall oversee the entrustee's proper management of personal information.
8 Sharing with other third parties
The Company does not provide users' personal information to any third parties except for the following circumstances
If the company has an outsourcing agreement with the third party, therefore there is certain need to provide with an information necessary for that outsourcing agreement performance
In order to provide statistical information, that can be publicly shared. However the information must be processed, so that it can not be used to identify an individual
In order to provide personal information of users, who are using a paid service, in order to charge a usage fee through the payment system companies, credit companies and banks as our subcontractors
In order to make delivery through delivery companies
If the disclosure or provision is recognized by law
9 Disclosure of personal information
We will comply if the user has asked to disclose personal information of the individual. However, in the following cases, it can not be disclosed in whole or in part.
If the user or a third party is in any risk of harm in life, body, property or any other rights
If to respond to disclosure could cause serious damage to our business conduct
If it violates the laws and regulations
10 Correction of personal information
Company will comply accordingly, if the user has asked for correction or addition of the personal information, upon verification of the individual and corresponding change of the information
When the user uses our services or visits our page the company will gather informations such as user's cookie information, visited advertisements, pages, and users connected environment through the browser or the application to record on our server. This information will be used to improve our services, and advertisement placement, not to identify certain individual.
In the following cases, related to the acquisition of personal information by a third party, the Company does not assume any responsibility.
If the user in question has revealed their personal information to a third party by using the function or another means of our services
If the user has identified the individual through the information you have entered in our service
13 Contact Us
The Company, will ensure the state that, only the user is available to know the personal information, except in cases where there is a risk that could hinder the proper implementation of the Company's business. Please use the method within our regulations for confirmation, correction, or deletion of the content
Formulated on February 11, 2019